Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Our Momentary Troubles

The Lord gave me this one yesterday so I pass it on to you:

Our momentary troubles enable the Lord to demonstrate His power and glory to us.  Without troubles and conflict and tribulation, the Lord would not have much reason to demonstrate His power to us.  Every good story has an element of conflict in it so it can be resolved, so it is with us.

You may say "but brother D I dont need any more conflict or tribulation, my plate is full!"  I understand and I have felt the same way at times in the past.  I can tell you now having been delivered from every trial that the Lord is true to His Word and although it may seem unbearable at the moment if you ask for strength and wait for the Lord He WILL come through for you.  How, what, when, where are all up to the Lord but He will come through for you.  What did the Lord say?  What did He promise?  What can you take back to Him in prayer?  This:

Psalm 34"4I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
5Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
6This poor man called, and the Lord heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles.
7The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.

This ^^ my friends is absolute truth.  This brother can testify to you that I have had troubles and tribulations and trials and the Lord has delivered me from them all. They were not pleasant, and I would not want to go through any of them again but having gone through them I now see and know that the Lord is true to His Word and He can be trusted to the uttermost.

The Lord wants to display His power and majesty to us.  I am standing with some of you even now in prayer for your miracles.  What is going to happen when the Lord delivers your miracle?  You will see the power and majesty of the Lord.  You will understand in a deeper way what kind of God we serve.  He is awesome.

I write this to encourage you today to pray and not give up.  Ask, seek, knock and the door will be opened.  Trust the Lord, hold on and you will see the power and majesty of our God when He works on your behalf.  There is little to nothing in this world like seeing the Lord move in power on your behalf. He still works miracles today, thats a fact.  He wants to reveal Himself to us in His fullness, we just have to believe and not give up.

grace and peace








No comments:

Post a Comment