Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Walking With The Lord

Here is a Word of encouragement:

Psalm 30:11You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
Lord my God, I will praise you forever.


I have been asking the Lord about the days ahead, and His response was:

1.  Remember-what He has done for me, the miracles, the answered prayers, the deliverance just like in Psalm 30 above

2.  Walk step by step, moment by moment with Him.  Trust, have faith, believe.

That's it.  Through each miracle the Lord has walked me through, He has taught me the same thing: walk with Him step by step, moment by moment.  We cannot walk with Him tomorrow until tomorrow arrives and yesterday is gone forever.  Now, today is the day we have to walk with our God.  Walk with Him, trust Him, stay in the Word to build your faith and watch what He will do.

grace and peace

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who you are but I'm glad I found your web-site. I have enjoyed it for yrs now.Hopefully we will meet someday soon. I believe the same way you do. Just wanted to say I appreciate your time in posting what the Lord lays on your heart to post. May God bless you and your family!!! Yours in my prayers. Keep Looking UP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, and thank you for the kind words. Thank you most of all for your prayers because I know that they move mountains. May the Lord's grace and peace be upon you and yours as well.

    ReplyDelete