Saturday, September 20, 2014

Prayer Request: Wife's Job

Well, this week my wife's employer gave her entire department until 11/30 to find new jobs.  This will require another miracle as good jobs are not plentiful here.

This will result in another miracle testimony.  We will bring our faith, and His Word as we come into His presence with our requests.  How can the Lord resist His own Word?  How can the Lord resist our faith in Him?  Does it please the Lord for us to bring Him our faith and His Word?  Absolutely.  What does the Word say?


MAtt 7.7“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe
that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Those of you still watching and waiting for your miracles, do not give up.  While we watch and wait in expectation we must draw upon the Holy Spirit for His presence and power.  I can quote scripture at you all day but it won't help you on your insides until the Lord shows up and fills you with presence and power.  He must turn the lights on inside each one of us, He must give us the strength and endurance to wait.  He must assure us, and comfort us and keep us.

This walking in miracles thing is not easy.  When I found out my wife was being let go it felt like someone punched me in the gut, yes it hurt.  Then we get up and do what we always do, get help from the Almighty.  We are a needy people, I am a needy person.  I have many needs and requests and some of these needs and requests require miracles to answer.

Now we need another miracle.  I pray that you bring your faith and His Word back to Him on my wife's behalf and your own behalf.  If you need a miracle I am praying for you, I ask that you will pray for me and my family as well.

In time, this will be another battle we have one.  What has the Lord said?

This is the Word:

I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righ
teous
forsaken or their children begging bread.

and it is also my testimony.  I was young but I am getting older.  Never have I seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.  Somehow, some way the Lord always comes through.  Sometimes sooner, sometimes later but He always always always comes through.

Keep the faith and stand with me for this miracle.  If you need a miracle I lift you up now in prayer to the Lord according to His own Word

I pray that you will find because you are seeking.  I pray the door is opened to you because you are knocking.  I pray that you receive because you are asking, all in accordance with the Royal Law which is the Word of the Almighty:

MAt 7.7“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Grace and peace be upon you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN.



















No comments:

Post a Comment