Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 25, 2013 Miracle Baby Born

The Lord delivered the miracle yesterday afternoon, how did it feel?  You can imagine.  Once again the Lord came through at just the right time.  I admit the timing is beyond what I asked for or wanted but looking at it objectively He did right and I am very very thankful.

This miracle birth process was a battle.  I still feel beat up from the daily struggle of asking, seeking, knocking and holding on.  I knew with certainty He would answer me but I did not know when and in this case 'when' was a very big deal.  Why don't I say what the miracle was?  Because it doesn't matter for the purpose of writing this.  Your miracle and answer to prayer is going to be different than mine and this is written for you.  If the least among the brothers can see multiple miracles and an unending string of answered prayers so can you.  That is why this is written.

One of the important pieces to believing for answered prayer and/or miracles is understanding the Lord's love for us.  Consider:

Psalm 32 8I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

I will counsel you with my loving eye on you...Does it make a difference that He who will deliver our miracle also loves us beyond what we can imagine?  Yes.  He knows how much we can handle.  He knows when we are despairing to the point of death.  He knows and understands and that does make a difference.  He loves us, He knows and understands but He still does things according to His timing.  We will have to be patient, persistent, and willing to fight to see our prayers answered and miracles birthed.

Why does it always have to be a fight?  We are in a spiritual war as long as we live on this earth.  The stakes are life and death both physically and spiritually.  We battle ourselves, the world and the devil but we have a resource that completely outdoes all of them:  The Lord.  If God is for you who can stand against you?

The Lord brought me through this particular miracle with struggle and pain and bruises to share with you that you too can see your prayers answered and miracles realized but there is a cost.  It won't be easy.  The Lord never promised us an easy ride into the kingdom of heaven.  What did He tell us?

John 16:33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  Never before have I seen so many people struggling and in despair.  We have entered a very dark hour for this world but we are not without hope.  Be of good cheer, our Lord has overcome the world.

If you are reading this you have been prayed for.  I pray that the Lord will grant you wisdom and strength and that He will add to your faith today so you can believe for the answers you need today and in the days ahead.

May the Lord grace and peace be upon you.



No comments:

Post a Comment